|Job Title||High Reach Forklift Driver (2nd Shift)*|
|Location||Dothan,AL*||*Position is based out of Dothan, AL|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Lineage Logistics is hiring Stand-Up High Reach Forklift Operators. As the High Reach Forklift Driver, you will operate stand-up reach forklifts to move products, equipment, and materials.
Responsibilities of the High Reach Forklift Driver:
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Put away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Pick palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stage for outbound shipment
- Determine and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Load and unload materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharge, maintain and clean batteries
Required Qualifications of the High Reach Forklift Driver:
- 1+ year(s) of experience operating a stand-up forklift or reach truck
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the High Reach Forklift Driver:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.