|Job Title||Inventory Control Technician*|
|Location||Jacksonville,FL*||*Position is based out of Jacksonville, FL - W Beaver|
Lineage is currently searching for an Inventory Control Technician to join our growing team! As an Inventory Control Technician, you will be responsible for compiling and maintaining records concerned with ordering and storing. Additionally, the Inventory Control Technician will issue shipping materials, supplies and equipment to maintain inventory throughout the facility.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records by compiling data from purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports
- Keep back-order files in established sequence and release back-orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available
- Determine stock supply and need for replenishment by compiling stock control records, consumption rates, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions
- Locate product to ensure proper product ID, conduct cycle counts regularly and assist in physical inventories
- Compare stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping orders
- Review files to identify unused items and recommend disposal of excess or damaged products
- Write, type, or enter information accurately into the warehouse management system (WMS)
Required Qualifications of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Proficiency with warehouse management systems
- Ability to operate all warehouse material handling equipment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Inventory Control Technician:
- Associate degree
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.