|Job Title||Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Hialeah Gardens, FL (Miami 3) - NW 112th|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will repair and maintain facility equipment. Additionally, you will utilize motorized lift and rental equipment as needed.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all mechanical equipment within the facility and exterior grounds
- Inspect issues and repair machinery and equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, conveyors, etc.
- Organize, assemble, install, and maintain piping systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Operate cutting torch and other welding apparatus to cut or join metal parts
Required Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and/or building maintenance
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Welding and/or electrical certifications
- HVAC/R certifications
- Electrical experience
- Experience in commercial, residential, or industrial HVAC/Refrigeration
- Ability to read and interpret piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) drawings
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.