|Job Title||Customer Care Representative|
Lineage Logistics is hiring Customer Care Representatives. We offer a competitive base pay for this full-time role and provide employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Customer Care Representative will be performing customer service duties such as processing customer orders, performing inventory records to check product availability and handling any issues on customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative:
- Invoices and verifies accounts accurately and in a timely manner
- Verifies inbound receipts for accuracy
- Builds and maintains customer relationships in a professional manner
- Performs other duties as required
Required Qualifications of the Customer Care Representative:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Time management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Customer Care Representative:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience in warehousing and/or logistics
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Inventory Control System Software
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.