|Job Title||High Reach Forklift Driver*|
|Location||Stockton,CA*||*Position is based out of Stockton, CA|
Lineage Logistics is hiring Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operators. We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential along with merit increases after 6 months. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator will be operating stand-up reach forklifts to move products, equipment, and materials.
Responsibilities of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- Completes daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Puts away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Picks palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stages for outbound shipment
- Records materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Loads and unloads materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharges, maintains and cleans batteries
Required Qualifications of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- 1+ year(s) of experience operating a stand-up forklift or reach truck
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Preferred Qualifications of the Stand-Up Reach Forklift Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.