|Job Title||Traffic Clerk*|
|Location||Philadelphia,PA*||*Position is based out of Philadelphia, PA - S 3rd (WHS)|
Lineage Logistics is hiring a Traffic Clerk. We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
As our Traffic Clerk, you will be compiling and maintaining records of inbound and outbound shipments, assigning drivers, and notifying warehouse for dock assignments.
Responsibilities of the Traffic Clerk:
- Receive, count and log cash received by carriers
- Coordinate with warehouse and transportation to ensure the completion of shipping/receiving documents accurately and in a timely manner
- Verify and count products to ensure data accuracy on system
- Notify carriers and key team members of pending, no shows and/or unscheduled arrivals
- Engage with drivers and reschedule appointments if necessary
- Maintain warehouse management system (WMS) scheduler
Required Qualifications of the Traffic Clerk:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to read and speak English
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable assistance
- Must be able and willing to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Traffic Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.