|Job Title||Warehouse Supervisor|
|Shifts hiring||Swing Shift|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Warehouse team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As our Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for planning, assigning, and directing work as well as training team members. Additionally, you will ensure operations and responsibilities are carried out in accordance with Lineage’s policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Establish warehouse performance goals and achieve prescribed company objectives regarding cost, productivity, customer service, profits, and team members
- Manage operational procedures such as verify incoming and outgoing shipments, handle and disposition merchandise, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment while maintaining time and production records
- Track, communicate, and route reports to designated plant personnel
- Coordinate warehouse activities including sales, record control, and purchasing department to ensure availability of products
- Operate facility in compliance with federal, state, and local statutes to establish and practice a culture of safety among the team members at all time
- Appraise performance and provide leadership guidance to shift supervisor
Required Qualifications of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- 4+ years of warehouse or shipping management experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) software
- Ability to work different shifts as necessary including occasional to frequent overtime
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.