|Job Title||Accounts Payable Clerk*|
|Location||Lombard,IL*||*Position is based out of Lombard, IL|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team. As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will process invoices, respond to inquiries, and create new suppliers. Additionally, you will multi-task and work as part of a team committed to getting the job done accurately and on time.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Process supplier invoices and warehouse claims in a timely manner for multiple locations
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately and in accordance with company policy and accepted Accounting practices
- Respond to inquiries and requests from managers and suppliers
- Research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies
- Meet deadlines and work within the required time frames
- Present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers
- Solve practical problems and analyze processes for improvements
Required Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years of related accounts payable experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Exposure to multiple companies and locations across various states
- Experience using purchasing software
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.