|Job Title||ELD Coordinator|
|Location||Conklin, NY - Darden Way|
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
The ELD Coordinator is responsible for administering the ELD System, including training of end users, reporting, and analysis. Additional responsibilities for HOS compliance, truck equipment installation, and EZ-Pass Account administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train ELD users on use and care of ELD equipment, as well as data entry and usage of various logging reports.
- Acts in the role of ELD Subject Matter Expert, Super User, and Administrator
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling ELD access for all levels of staff.
- Maintain daily operational awareness of active trips.
- Understands and complies with HOS regulations, including training and oversight of HOS compliance for drivers.
- Review and research all violations, including preparing corrective action recommendations, coaching, and counseling forms for management.
- Oversees EZ Pass account, including vehicles have proper tags, reviewing and addressing violations, and work with state agencies to resolve disputes.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair ELD equipment on vehicles.
- Review and edit errors on trips in checkpoint.
- Oversee paper logs, including but not limited to, reviewing logs for accuracy, returning log errors to drivers for correction, entering data, and maintaining the file system for paper logs and log edits.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Monitor/Maintain POD scanners.
- Install/Maintain POD scanner mounts in tractors
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrated organizational skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present ideas and instruction to individuals and groups. Ability to read and interpret documents such as compliance regulations, reports, and procedure manuals. Attention to detail and accuracy with commitment to meeting deadlines. Should possess good computer skills (MS Office Suite) and ELD. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree with a minimum two (2) years' experience with in-vehicle software systems and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, crawl and talk and/or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.