|Location||Jacksonville,FL*||*Position is based out of Jacksonville, FL - W Beaver|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift|
Lineage is searching for a Runner to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes personal pride in their work, and is safety minded.
Responsibilities of the Runner:
- Wrap staged pallets at the wrap machine, then haul them to the scheduled door the pallet is assigned to ship out of while operating a (double pallet) electric pallet jack
- Hauls pallets from the inbound dock door to locations inside the warehouse to be put away
- Identifies products requested in work orders through reading, interpreting, and scanning pallet identification (PID) numbers; locates requested items in warehouse
- Changes over pallets for picking, visually inspects items for damages or flaws; documents and reports damages to supervisors or leads
- Ensure all pallets being hauled into the warehouse or dock doors are completely wrapped to the top of the pallets
Required Qualifications of the Runner:
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 80lbs. continuously throughout entire shift
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to work weekends
- Most be able to work in extreme cold temperatures
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a warehouse environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Runner:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.