|Job Title||Shipping Clerk Noon Start*|
|Location||Conklin,NY*||*Position is based out of Conklin, NY - Corporate Pkwy|
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
LFS is looking for a Warehouse Clerk who is responsible for maintaining the accuracy of records concerned with warehouse shipping while working in an environment that values/promotes professionalism and excellence.
Hours 1 am - 9 am Mon. - Fri.
- Regular communication with receiving team and dock personnel
- Print and prepare for Receiving worksheets for the day, backhauls & over road loads
- Answer and schedule delivery appointments via email or phone (75 - 100 emails daily & 20 - 40 phone calls)
- Check in driver for deliveries-take driver info and assign a door
- Adjust weight on specific items per bill on AS400
- Inform driver of any unloading charges and sign bill of lading (notate any damages/shortages on bills)
- Release driver once unloaded and collections have been received.
- Fill out & file all receiving paperwork for the day
- Fill out Lumper log (daily & weekly log)
- File (24 Tracc) and report any shortages and damages (OS&D) to buyers & include proof of damages
- Fill out weekly DDL log (log includes any shorts per BOL and load issues (Explanations of why it was late). This is sent every Friday to Sales department
- Calibrate and record temp of receiving thermometers (weekly)
- Send in all receiving paperwork to corporate (put in FedEx pack)
- Complete daily receiving lumper deposit documents
- Take daily receiving lumper deposits to a manager at the end of the day for a signature
- Other duties as directed by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be highly organized with strong attention to accuracy and timeliness. Strong data entry skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with various personnel in a manner that leads to a co-operative approach to correcting the errors that are encountered. Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP and Power Warehouse Utilities.)
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with a minimum of three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk, use hands and fingers, handle objects or controls, talk and hear, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.