|Job Title||Order Checker Auditor (1st and 2nd Shift)|
|Location||Logan Township, NJ - Crossroads|
Lineage is searching for an Order Checker Auditor to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes personal pride in their work, and is safety minded. Potential Team Members must have a passion for customer service to ensure the delivery of safe, consistent and high-quality services at all times.
As the Order Checker Auditor, you will examine and record materials transported by truck or rail, to or from site by performing the following duties.
Note: The Training for this opportunity will be held in Philadelphia(Lineage Logistics Location) for about a week because the Logan Township location is being newly built.
Responsibilities of the Order Checker Auditor:
- Examine load delivered to verify quantity and type of material
- Write tickets showing quantity and type of material, truck number, job location, and time
- Report on amount of materials transported
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Weight or count items for distribution within the plant to determine and ensure conformance to company standards
- Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers
- Maintain an exceptionally clean and safe working environment
Required Qualifications of the Order Checker Auditor:
- 18 years or older
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance
- Ability to operate manual and electric material handling equipment such as hand jacks
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Willingness and ability to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, associates, and forklift operators
- Availability to work occasional to frequent overtime
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check
Preferred Qualifications of the Order Checker Auditor:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.