|Job Title||Maintenance Planner|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling all facility maintenance work. Additionally, you will track and maintain compliance programs to provide meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance-related matters.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Planner:
- Prioritize, plan, schedule, and follow-up on all predictive and preventative maintenance work with the approval of leadership
- Work with maintenance leadership to determine resource availability
- Communicate the maintenance resource schedule to leadership as well as provide updates regarding potential facility shutdowns
- Update work orders as required for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) files
- Maintain CMMS to track accurate metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions and provide timely reports to leadership
- Track, maintain, and audit compliance program records as well as provide status updates
- Interface with the safety compliance committee and environmental resources
- Provide continuous operating improvement feedback to the leadership team
Required Qualifications of the Maintenance Planner:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in data entry
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Planner:
- Previous experience utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.