|Job Title||Freight Handler*|
|Location||Conklin,NY*||*Position is based out of Conklin, NY - Darden Way|
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
- Hours: 2am to 10:30am
The Warehouse Handler is responsible for ensuring the safety and timeliness of off-loading freight, cleanliness of all areas assigned, as well as timelines in cleaning of areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Off-loads freight and stacks on pallets by ti/hi matching to the purchase orders.
- Accurate and timely completion of required off-load paperwork.
- Empty trash receptacles when needed.
- Remove damaged product and place in designated areas.
- Tape ripped cases.
- Responsible for placing damaged product cases in designated area.
- Maintain a clean and organized working space including but not limited to: removal of cardboard, plastic, and empty boxes; sweep, mop, and scrape; cleaning of floor machine after use.
- Remove dunnage in a variety of locations including but not limited to outside doors as assigned, parking lot, cafeteria, and back of building near receiving door area.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Wear required personal protective equipment.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with a minimum of three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Walkie certification.
- Rider pallet jack certification.
- Dock stocker certification, or any other relevant warehouse operation certification.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.