|Job Title||Selector - $1,000 Sign On Bonus*|
|Location||Farmingdale,NY*||*Position is based out of Farmingdale, NY - Metro|
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
EXPECTATIONS: The #1 Priority is being safe at all times. The average case weight is approximately 35 pounds and will get as heavy as 60 pounds on occasion. You will lift 20,000 to 30,000 pounds a day and will be expected to maintain a competitive average throughput. What is throughput? It is defined as your total cases selected divided by the total hours worked. You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest quality service.
SCHEDULE: Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory. Work schedules may change during a holiday week. All warehouse associates will be obligated and trained to work in all areas and may be trained in different jobs. Areas that will be required are as followed: Freezer, Cooler, and Dry Goods. Temperatures range from 0 to 85 degrees.
- 2nd Shift Shipping: Sunday -- Friday schedule with Saturday and one day during the week off. Hours are 1:00 PM -- 9:30 PM or 3:00 PM -- 11:30 PM. Overtime as needed to complete the night's assignments.
*Start times are subject to change at any time for ALL shifts* Every shift that we are hiring for requires Sunday work.
- Promotes and practices the LFS number one priority at all times -- Safety
- Maintains a competitive average throughput, which is defined as total cases selected by the total hours worked
- Maintains an aggressive quality and accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest quality service
- Works overtime and holidays as assigned (mandatory)
- Willing to handle product
- Willing and able to lift 60 pounds and work with an electric pallet jack or forklift.
- Strong customer service skills
- Interest in long-term growth
- Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, Sign On Bonus and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Call Jimmy, our Warehouse Manager, to discuss the position, shifts, or any other questions you might have at 631-501-8305.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.