|Location||Conklin, NY - Darden Way|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our Warehouse team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Sanitation person will be responsible for a variety of duties related to cleaning and sanitizing the facility in a timely manner while following all safety regulations. The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and one to two years of related experience.
- Collects and removes all trash from waste baskets, replacing liners as needed
- Dusts, damp mops, dries, buffs, and restores appropriate floor surfaces as instructed
- Dusts all office furniture, chairs , desks, tables, file cabinets, pictures, window sills, and wall ledges and removes finger marks from painted wall partitions within hand high reach following standard operating procedures
- Cleans glass entrance doors and windows
- Vacuums all carpeted areas
- Cleans all lavatory areas
- Ensures that the designated areas in warehouse floors and docks are swept, dusted, kept clean, and are free of debris
- Helps maintain all sanitation logs and maintenance work order records
- Helps with construction and maintenance projects as requested
- Willing to work until the job is finished
- Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
- Able to lift 70 pounds on a continuous basis
- One to two years of experience
- High school diploma or GED required
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.