|Job Title||Case Picker Night Shift|
Case Pickers Night Shift- Direct Hire
$17.20 - $17.95 hourly + shift differential + picking incentive up to $6 hourly
We offer a competitive base pay for case pickers plus shift differential along with merit increases after 6 months. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Case Picker:
- Operates ride-on electric pallet jack to assemble orders and deliver to staging area
- Assemble customer orders from storage or inbound shipments for outbound loading.
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Records amount of material using computerized scanning equipment to update inventory
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly
Required Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- Case Picker- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Case Picker- Must be able to pass physical assessment.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Work Environment for the Case Picker:
- This is a dry storage
- Temperature in warehouse mirrors outside temperature
- Steel toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
Preferred Qualifications of the Case Picker:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.