|Job Title||Inventory Control Coordinator|
|Location||Conklin, NY - Darden Way|
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: The Inventory Control Coordinator ensures an accurate inventory by compiling records related to ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping of materials, supplies, and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify receiving on daily report.
- Complete selective item inventory of perishable product daily.
- Complete not-in-stock report of items shipped daily.
- Complete cycle counts of vendors in timely manner.
- Complete daily reports and cycle counts prior to end of shift schedule.
- Research and identify discrepancies between SAP and Warehouse Management System and develop a discrepancy report for management review.
- Develops reports as requested.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate inventory through proper identification and slotting of new product, making adjustments of quantities compared to what is in the warehouse, and conducting daily counts and adjustments.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Wear required personal protective equipment.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be highly organized, committed to accuracy, and able to provide detailed information on a timely basis. Strong understanding of mathematics, including but not limited to, add, subtract, divide, multiply, percentages, and fractions. Ability to effectively communicate information in writing and verbally. Strong computer and application skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) with 10 key skills. Must have experience with accounting software and databases. PW or related warehouse management system experience preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma with a minimum of three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Often performs work that is required to be subject to heights. Must be able to be lifted 40 or more feet in the air. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.