|Job Title||Senior Business Analyst - IT*|
|Location||Anywhere,MI*||*Position is based out of Anywhere,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join the IT Product Management team. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for performing business process discovery, problem definition and research that leads to a well-defined product roadmap for our Customer Visibility and Collaboration platform. Additionally, you will work with the Product Manager to analyze and prioritize the most valuable innovations that benefit our customers, carriers and facility operations.
As a stand out candidate, you will have business experience supporting external Customers of supply chain services and operations, and are a self-starter driven by curiosity and a passion to improve business performance and decision-making through technology.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Interview cross functional teams as well as external customers to gather information related to the business
- Analyze frequency and persistency of user problems with quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize product innovations
- Map existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Partner with subject matter experts to validate associated system requirements and solutions
- Develop and maintain product requirements for business processes and systems
- Participate in systems proof of concept
- Develop and maintain requirements/specifications and test cases for new or enhanced functionality to evaluate newly released features which support User Acceptance Testing
- Engage in early test and validation iterations with end users prior to go-live
- Develop and Own ongoing user feedback process and evaluation of support issues
- Partner with Product Manager in evaluating feedback for prioritization in future roadmap/release plans
Required Qualifications of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or industrial engineering
- 5 years of experience in business process analysis or related field
- Experience leading multiple projects or program efforts
- Excellent understanding of supply chain management processes including Inventory Management, Order Management, Logistics Planning, and Purchasing.
- Customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.