|Job Title||Linehaul/Backhaul Driver - CDL A - $5000 Sign On Bonus|
Lineage Foodservice Solutions (LFS) is a new division of Lineage Logistics, the world's largest temperature-controlled logistics company.
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company's success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are looking for CDL-A Linehaul Drivers who provide safe and timely delivery of products to our client restaurants. At LFS, we provide our customers and drivers with the best customer service possible! Our drivers receive a competitive pay package that also offers the following:
- More Home Time
- New compensation package!
- Safe Driving Award Program
- Fuel Economy, Job Referral, Safety, and Accuracy Incentives
- Professional, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment
- Clean, state-of-the-art vehicles equipped with leading-edge technology
- Leadership that listens
- An environment that values/promotes professionalism and excellence
Our team of drivers pride themselves as LFS ambassadors to our many clients. The ideal CDL-A Linehaul Driver is an individual who clearly understands the need for safe and reliable service delivery, but also understands the importance of client-facing responsibilities. Our truck drivers ARE Lineage Foodservice Solutions, LCC!
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of products to customers using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Verifies contents of vehicle against shipping invoices or inventories
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and ensures proper working condition
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Handles customer complaints or escalates when necessary
- 3+ years safe driving record
- Class A CDL with two years of experience preferred
- Desire to work in a process-oriented environment
- Familiar with DOT regulations
- Interest in long-term growth
- Strong customer service skills
- Willing and able to lift 70 pounds and work with a hand truck
- Willing to handle product
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation's food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.