|Job Title||Project Manager*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Project Manager to join our growing team!
We are seeking Project Manager candidates with extensive experience in strategy and strategic implementation to support Lineage’s continued growth. Lineage Logistics’ Project Management Office’s primary mandate is to support the successful achievement of the company’s strategy by partnering with senior teams across functions on projects ranging from growth strategy, to market analysis, to operational improvement, and supply chain design. As a member of the PMO, you will be part of a dynamic team positioned to drive significant impact in a fast-growing company.
Project Managers play a key role in implementing critical projects to meet Lineage’s corporate strategy. Successful Project Managers are able to understand the details of their projects and how it supports the overall business strategy. They excel at thinking creatively, balancing multiple medium-sized projects simultaneously, and developing collaborative working relationships with business partners and technical experts. The successful candidate will be a creative and results-oriented problem-solver with strong business acumen and effective communication and collaboration skills. In addition, they also have excellent analytical skills. Finally, a Project Managers will have the ability to affect the business by influencing decisions through advice, counsel, analysis or facilitating and coordinating other services to assist in project completion.
- Independently manage projects through all phases
- Work with business process owners to identify and scope areas of opportunity
- Support other project managers
- Demonstrate creativity in scoping, managing, and implementing projects to meet business
- Work collaboratively with all levels including executives, managers, front line, technical experts, and IT
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or equivalent business experience required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Project management experience required as part of corporate PMO, consulting, or other related field
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience preferred; certified in Lean and/or Six Sigma and/or PMP ideal
- At least 5 years work experience, preferably in manufacturing or logistics field
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with basic statistics and other analytical tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required; including advanced Excel and data modeling skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is the 2nd largest temperature-controlled warehousing and logistics company in the world. With one of the largest facility networks in the United States, Lineage is built to deliver sophisticated, customized and dependable solutions to the food, retail, agriculture and distribution industries nationwide. However, it is the people
of Lineage Logistics that set it apart – people who are creative, dedicated to getting the job done, and absolutely committed to customer service.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.