|Job Title||Continuous Improvement Manager*|
|Location||Allentown,PA*||*Position is based out of Allentown,PA|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Warehouse team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be responsible for training, mentoring, establishing, implementing and maintaining an environment of Lean within our Regional Distribution Center. Additionally, you will lead the overall direction, implementation, and continuous improvement of Lean systems infrastructure in all phases of the service center operations.
Responsibilities of the Continuous Improvement Manager:
- Define requirements for operations and ensure the implementation of Continuous Improvement strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed business requirements and customer expectations
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and a key contributor on complex or critical assignments
- Advise and coach other team members and ensure a developmentally productive environment for all
- Administer and communicate company policies, goals, strategies and vision
- Facilitate quality systems, continuous process improvements, and safety initiatives in accordance with Lean thinking throughout the organization
- Advance company metrics including safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale
- Develop, model and coach Lean applications
- Review Lean performance expectations with leadership teams across the organization
- Perform administrative duties commensurate with the requirements of the organization including data gathering, metrics, reports and newsletters
- Mentor, coach and train various levels throughout the company
Required Qualifications of the Continuous Improvement Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Operations, Management, Lean Manufacturing or related field
- 3+ years of operations experience and/or Lean experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.