|Job Title||Technical Analyst*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are seeking a Technical Analyst to join our team, working to analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and technology. You will administer all IT systems, recommending modifications for systems to improve efficiency and reduce overall cost of operations. Your support will include interacting with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, recurring and non-recurring problems through your excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst:
- Analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and technology, while working on projects/tasks in a support role.
- Developing knowledge with the configurations and usage of business applications.
- Learning business application utilities such as mapping tools and communication profiles.
- You will have hands on experience with the data content and learning the structures of backend database platforms.
- Assist in designing data flow charts and diagrams for processes and learn to provide effective solutions to all issues.
- Aid in determining appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and support all equipment configurations.
- Learn all IT procedures and processes, while adhering to compliance standards and technical metrics to resolve all IT issues.
- Understand and implement defined technical architecture and assist with incorporating all new technologies into IT systems, and monitor all production environments.
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners to analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions to problems.
- Understand defined IT architecture and contribute in developing presentations/white papers for all technical processes. Provide general working knowledge feedback of all processes.
- Investigate and identify software vendors application issues and communicate issues, assisting with developing effective resolutions.
- Support all team members to evaluate technical processes and provide an effective interface with all vendor partners.
- Coordinate with our infrastructure and operations departments and maintain compliance to all regulations, while collaborating with IT architecture team to perform risk assessment on projects.
- Assist all business partners to analyze changes in requirements and provide enhancements to all applications and provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Associates degree in an IT related field.
- Up to 2 years of related experience with office applications such as adobe, office 365, Teams, Okta, Box and some type of ticketing system experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated effective ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.