|Job Title||Maintenance, Lead*|
|Location||Manteca,CA*||*Position is based out of Manteca,CA|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Maintenance Lead, you will provide floor direction and coordination for all maintenance-related activities pertaining to the entire facility and refrigeration system components. Additionally, you will follow OSHA Process Safety Management and the EPA Risk Management Program guidelines as they relate to the refrigeration system.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Lead:
- Collaborate with leadership to allocate and manage the department’s operating and capital expenditure budget for labor and materials
- Lead and train team members to ensure proper equipment operations
- Repair, operate, and maintain equipment to ensure a safe, clean, and efficiently operating facility
- Participate in developing procedures to help solidify continuous improvement, cost savings, and energy management
- Ensure facility adheres to company standards pertaining to safety-related programs
- Assist and ensure timely completion of capital expenditure and/or lender-required projects for the assigned building
- Ensure proper use of the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and verify completion of work orders
Required Qualifications of the Maintenance Lead:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 5+ years of warehouse or processing-facility equipment maintenance experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Lead:
- Successful completion of Refrigeration Operator 1 course (CARO) or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
- Ability to read and interpret Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) drawings
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.