|Job Title||Forklift Driver|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Walk-in Interviews - Wednesdays 10am - 12pm & 2pm - 4pm
Lineage is currently searching for Forklift Drivers to join our growing team!
As a Forklift Driver with Lineage, you will operate electric-powered industrial trucks with lifting devices to move products, equipment, and materials. As the ideal candidate, you are comfortable learning and working with other machinery and material handling equipment as well. This is a fast-paced active role in a busy distribution center. Our success depends on your ability to work in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Driver:
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials, and transports load to designated area
- Put away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Pick palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stage for outbound shipment
- Inventory materials and record weight, counts, and condition of frozen food items via an RF system
- Load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharge, maintain proper water levels, and clean batteries
Required Qualifications of the Forklift Driver:
- 1 year(s) of experience on a forklift
- Must be willing and able to work weekends
- Must be willing to work in cold environment (company provides all necessary gear)
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Preferred Qualifications of the Forklift Driver:
- High School Diploma or GED
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.