|Job Title||Senior Asset Protection Specialist*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Asset Protection Specialist. As the Senior Asset Protection Specialist, you will interface with operational teams to handle, document, and mitigate loss-related claims. Additionally, you will support project teams in planning and executing asset protection strategies.
Responsibilities of the Senior Asset Protection Specialist:
- Support operational groups and project teams in protecting company assets
- Ensure organization policies are being followed in accordance with Lineage policy, insurance coverage, legislation and regulations
- Conduct reviews of facilities, statistical data, and other evidence to identify potential exposure and active issues relating to the protection of company assets
- Collect data related to potential claims of overages, shortages, and damages of customer products and unexpected fees
- Investigate product claims made by or on behalf of customers, shippers and consignees
- Collect evidence related to the handling of cargo including documents, images, and verbal communication for use in the resolution of claims
- Maintain records of claims, associated documents, evidence, and dispositions
- Collaborate with logistics, warehouse operations, business partners, and customers to communicate findings and determine appropriate dispositions
- Assist operational groups, business partners, drivers and customers with issues related to product shipments and potential losses during after-hours
Required Qualifications of the Senior Asset Protection Specialist:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in perishable commodity cargo claims or equivalent customer service experience in Asset Protection and/or Transportation
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Asset Protection Specialist:
- Carmack Amendment knowledge
- Certified Claims Processor (CCP)
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.