|Job Title||Financial Analyst*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. We are seeking individuals who want to be part of our growth and help build a world class Finance organization.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Financial Analyst to join our growing team! Ideal candidates are Bachelor or MA level graduates who possess in-depth training in finance, economics, or accounting. This role requires a high degree of logical thinking, research, communication and multi-tasking. In this role, the Analyst will lead high visibility reporting, play a crucial part in strengthening Lineage’s commercial systems foundation, and support commercial pricing in order to grow business and increase margins. The right person must be comfortable using technical skills to extract data, create models, use judgement to problem solve, and be highly collaborative to thrive working in a team environment.
You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Accounting, FP&A, and IT in order to report key results and play a role in the development of core systems that better support our growing business. You will succeed due to being independently driven and intellectually curious. Your strong communication skills, process driven approach, and customer service mentality allow you to confidently support strong decision making by Lineage leadership.
This role entails detailed and thorough work. The right candidate will have a strong and persistent work ethic. S/he will be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellence and accuracy in the workplace are an absolute must.
- Produce highly visible weekly/monthly consolidated data reports that supports ongoing business decision making
- Continuously develop and improve reporting by leveraging feedback from the business
- Lead collaborative effort to develop Executive leadership reporting material on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Work as part of a team to support strategic projects in order to better serve the global user base
- Work with commercial teams across the Lineage network to gather and refine crucial key datasets
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Support customer contract pricing and rate negotiations by producing models, providing insights and educating the sales teams on Revenue based tools available to support decision making
- Perform Standard and Ad Hoc Reporting necessary to support the business
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills
- Financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Judgment and decision making, with an ability to get past data gaps by applying appropriate logic
- Ability to solve practical problems and analyze processes for improvements
- Leadership ability, willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and thoughts
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal customer service support
- Ability to work independently, develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with CRM/Financial management tools helpful (Salesforce, Adaptive Insights, Workday, BI)
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- 2-4 years Finance experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.