|Job Title||HRIS Administrator|
Subject matter expert for HRIS system users within the organization. Serves as HRIS technical point of contact for HR team members to ensure data integrity. Analyzes and reports on the data in the HRIS.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Act as subject matter expert to HRIS Coordinators and support the HR field team with complex Workday administration processes.
- Develop, implement schedule and train HR team members on Workday functionality.
- Develop user procedures and job aids to be shared with system users and team members.
- Performs audits of HR system to ensure data accuracy, integrity maintenance, reporting and data analysis.
- Create, export and deliver custom and ad hoc reports from HR system.
- Partner with HRIS configuration partner on HR systems change requests, improvements or special projects.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years HRIS administration experience, Workday experience preferred.
- HR system report writing experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.