|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our HR team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing functional leadership to HR activities related to the corporate headquarters and core functional teams (IT, Legal, Finance, Network Optimization, Lean, PMO). Additionally, you will effectively implement employee relations, interface with recruiting activities, talent management, development reviews, and manage compensation planning and organizational design and development.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Understand state and local municipal legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions to ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Assist leadership with recruiting, interviewing, testing, and recommending employees to fill vacant positions, and conduct new employee orientation
- Ensure that all personnel paperwork such as insurance, 401k plan, and personnel transactions such as new hire packets, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, discipline, and terminations are completed and communicated to the appropriate department
- Assist with the coordination of training activities within the facility network, and plan talent management and development activities for core functional teams
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations and discipline issues
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs, and work with regional staff to assure compliance with company policy and procedures
- Provide information on employee benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, etc.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation and lead exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation
Required Qualifications of the HR Business Partner:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a human resources professional
- Experience in a multi-site organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively present information and reply to questions in varying situations
- Disciplined self-starter with an excellent work ethic, capable of motivating others
Preferred Qualifications of the HR Business Partner:
- Knowledge of Workday or Dayforce
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Fast paced office setting connected to a cold storage warehouse environment
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class HR team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.