|Job Title||Regional Safety & Compliance Manager*|
|Location||Baton Rouge,LA*||*Position is based out of Baton Rouge,LA|
|Department||Environmental, Health and Safety|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Management team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Regional Safety and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for driving and supporting personnel safety, process safety and regulatory compliance initiatives throughout the region. You will develop and roll out standard processes and programs that support the strategic vision of Lineage and work with cross-functional teams to drive performance. A vital component of this role will be to ensure processes and individuals are operating within compliance of regulations mandated by federal, state, and local agencies.
Responsibilities of the Regional Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Conduct annual health and safety inspections at facilities within your region and work with facilities and local management to close corrective actions
- Assist facilities in incident investigations, root cause analysis and adequate corrective actions
- Provide compliance training and support to regional facilities
- Conduct Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Compliance Audits (CA)
- Support facilities through Management of Change Processes (MOC)
- Review construction and expansion projects to ensure compliance with applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulatory requirements
- Interact with government agencies during regulatory inspections, including negotiating findings and settlements
- Manage safety and compliance performance metrics and evaluate data objectively and accurately utilizing analytical skills to report trends and corrective actions to drive best in class performance and share best practices
Required Qualifications of the Regional Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree in Process, Chemical or Environmental Engineering, Occupational Safety, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in environmental health and safety and/or process safety, preferably with management and multi-site experience
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations such as OSHA Title 29 CFR 1910 General Industry Standards, Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals Title 29 1910.119, EPA Risk Management Plan (RMP) Rule Section 112(r) of the 1990 Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, ANZI, IIAR
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time based on your location relative to the region supported
Preferred Qualifications of the Regional Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Certification in OSHA or equivalent program
- Professional certification such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician (OHST) certifications
- Refrigeration experience
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.