|Job Title||Asset Protection Associate*|
|Location||Colton,CA*||*Position is based out of Colton,CA|
Lineage Logistics is currently hiring Asset Protection Associates to join the team. We offer a competitive base pay for this full-time role and provide employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
As an Asset Protection Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of Lineage Logistics through the protection of company and customer assets and interests. Examples of these assets are product, equipment, property, customers, and employees.
Responsibilities of the Asset Protection Associate:
- Provide exceptional service and support to the operations, customers, vendors, visitors, and other employees of Lineage Logistics through maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Maintain the physical security of the premises, make observations, conduct inspections, complete investigations, write reports and communicate with people at all levels of the operation
- Monitor visitations to the facility via vehicle gates and personnel entrances
- Communicate effectively with team members, customer, and other visitors at all levels of the operation
- Facilitate the movement of vehicle traffic in, out, and around the facility campus, as well as conducting foot patrols/inspections over a large campus area
- Examine and verify documents, such as a driver’s license, proof of insurance, and bills of lading
- Conduct trailer inspections, inventories, and temperature checks
- Monitor alarm, camera, and other systems
- Identify and report on unsafe and suspicious activity
- Conduct investigations into theft, property damage, vehicle collisions, and other safety issues
- Complete written activity, incident, and discrepancy reports
- Identify and contain material spills in the event they occur on campus
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
Required Qualifications for the Asset Protection Associate:
- Capable of following written and verbal procedures
- Ability to multi-task in very active situation
- Must be able and willing to work any shift, along with working overtime when needed
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Capable of operating equipment such as scan guns and utility carts
- Excellent computer skills with applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook email
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.