|Job Title||HRIS Administrator*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our HR team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a HRIS Administrator to join the team. As our HRIS Administrator, you’ll be the subject matter expert for HRIS system users within the organization, and serve as HRIS technical point of contact for HR team members to ensure data integrity.
Responsibilities of the HRIS Administrator:
- Act as subject matter expert to HRIS Administrators and support the HR field team with complex (TIER II) Workday administration processes
- Develop, implement, schedule and train HR team members on Workday functionality
- Develop user procedures and job aids to be shared with system users and team members
- Perform audits of HR system to ensure data accuracy, integrity maintenance, reporting and data analysis
- Create, export and deliver custom and ad hoc reports from HR system
- Partner with HRIS configuration partner on HR systems change requests, improvements or special projects
- Analyze and report on the data in the HRIS
Required Qualifications of the HRIS Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of HRIS administration experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Preferred Qualifications of the HRIS Administrator:
- HR system report writing experience
- Workday experience
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class HR team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.