|Location||Chicago,IL*||*Position is based out of Chicago,IL|
Lineage Logistics is hiring a Custodian. We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential along with merit increases after 6 months. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Custodian will be responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facilities as set forth by company standards.
Responsibilities of the Custodian:
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, breakrooms and office spaces
- Washes and sweeps inside facility and picks up discarded trash
- Keeps grounds clean and free of debris
- Ensures pest control systems are operating effectively
- Mows lawns, trims shrubbery and cultivates flowers
Required Qualifications of the Custodian:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Ability to operate floor cleaning equipment and pallet jacks
- Must be comfortable lifting 45 lbs.
- Must be comfortable handling cleaning chemicals
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Custodian:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.