|Job Title||Automation Process Controller - $500 sign on bonus*|
|Location||Sunnyvale,TX*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale,TX|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Automation team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Automation Process Coordinator to join the team. As the Automation Process Coordinator, you will monitor the warehouse process and audit for accuracy and efficiency. From an office, you will be troubleshooting defective equipment and systems to determine root cause and correct problems.
Responsibilities of the Automation Process Coordinator:
- Work with technical personnel to develop best practices for processes and equipment
- Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis for complex control system related issues
- Ensure optimal flow of product to meet operational throughput
- Identify and mitigate systematic bottlenecks
- Monitor downtime system and supply improvement plan
- Ensure maximum use of system capacity
Required Qualifications of the Automation Process Coordinator:
- 1+ year of experience working in an automated facility
- Knowledge of PSM technology elements such as Process Hazards Analysis, Process Technology, Management of Change-Technology, and RAGAGEP
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to diagnose, troubleshoot, solve or help others solve equipment and process issues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, organization and planning skills
- DCS experience is preferred
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.