|Job Title||Automation Maintenance Lead - $1000 sign on bonus*|
|Location||Sunnyvale,TX*||*Position is based out of Sunnyvale,TX|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As an Automation Maintenance Lead, you will manage the activities of an automated maintenance department. Additionally, you will perform and monitor troubleshooting of defective equipment and systems to determine root cause to correct problems.
Responsibilities of the Automation Maintenance Lead:
- Supervise maintenance team members over multiple shifts
- Utilize the Computerize Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) to manage and improve Preventive Maintenance (PM’s) and spare parts usage
- Provide training for Maintenance Technicians on new control equipment or schedule outside training to enhance troubleshooting skills
- Provide support to your team in troubleshooting automated material handling equipment (i.e., motors, scanners, VFDs, photoeyes, encoders, etc.) and other electrical control equipment
- Develop and execute Preventative Maintenance Program for automated equipment
- Troubleshoot PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), WCS (Warehouse Control System), servos, and other automation components
- Repair and maintain Material Handling Equipment
- Repair and maintain refrigerated warehousing production equipment
- Repair and maintain building, equipment, racking and related systems
Required Qualifications of the Automation Maintenance Lead:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience working in an automated facility
- Well versed in all aspects of CMMS systems and driving and supporting its use in your facility on a daily basis
- Strong electrical/mechanical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.