|Job Title||Special Operations Supervisor|
|Location||Newark, NJ - Avenue P (WHS)|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a Special Operations Supervisor to join the team. As our Special Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for daily operations in the United States to meet U.S. growth and profit targets, including helping create programs, staffing, and managing existing business. Additionally, you will work closely with the Lineage Logistics Operations Leaders and Sales Management Team to drive overall business, establish plans and strategies to expand customer base, and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for all personnel.
Responsibilities of the Special Operations Supervisor:
- Develop operations strategy plans for the U.S. market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Stabilize the operation to meet the daily demands of the customer base
- Ensure that site customer inventory is up to corporate standards
- Drive all site and company-wide KPI’s
- Implement new customer setups in conjunction with WMS IT team
- Lead the creation and conduct operations-based presentations, RFP responses and business reviews for customers
- Provide direction to corporate optimization team (“Fix-IT” Squad)
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Actively involved of recruitment of new Managers/Employees
Required Qualifications of the Special Operations Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years warehouse management experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one—on—one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Capable of becoming certified to operate all the equipment used in the warehouse
- Demonstrated technical operations skills and WMS knowledge
- Thorough understanding of picking profiles and customer requirements
- Demonstrated ability to drive new initiatives pertaining to operations and personnel
- Ability to travel 75% across the United States
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.