|Job Title||Credit Collections Supervisor|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Credit and Collection Supervisor to join the team. As our Credit and Collection Supervisor, you will oversee the collection efforts and delinquency controls of the company, ensuring money owed is received correctly and promptly. The Credit Collections Supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring credit worthiness of customers and providing analytics of customer balances.
Responsibilities of the Credit and Collection Supervisor:
- Supervise and manage the collections department assignments and priorities
- Research, develop and facilitate credit application and collections procedures to improve cash flow and reduce receivables, in accordance with company policies
- Identify bad debt or financial exposure to determine company risk
- Contact creditors and consult with attorneys as necessary for settlements on bankruptcy accounts
- Analyze and assess the credit worthiness of customers using external credit risk management tools/ reports
- Request and pursue payment on delinquent accounts via communication with customers, while identifying delinquent accounts requiring external collection efforts
- Review accounts and recommend write-off as appropriate
- Supervise approved accounts charge off procedure and report to credit reporting agencies
- Forecast collection dollars
- Assist manager with analysis of data and reports
Required Qualifications of the Credit and Collection Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in collection and credit work, with at least one year in supervisory or managerial position
- Working understanding of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Proficient computer skills including automated collection software, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, with a strong focus on Excel, and Workday
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment with minimal supervision
Preferred Qualifications of the Credit and Collection Supervisor:
- Master’s degree
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.