|Job Title||Product Manager*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Product Manager to join the team. As our Product Manager, you will build upon Lineage’s success as the largest provider of automated temperature-controlled space, and drive the strategy and vision for our automated warehouse operating system. Additionally, the Product Manager will work across teams and across geographies to identify business problems related to cold storage warehouse operations, as well as deliver and prioritize business requirements to service those needs and ensure the software product(s) deliver the associated business benefit.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Develop and implement product roadmap for transformative software products and associated services
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to understand current state, associated business needs to shape requirements, features, and end products
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documentation
- Ensure products and releases are launched in a timely manner that meet the needs of the business
- Provide creative recommendations and confidently make decisions to identify product base and vision
- Develop and execute methods to track product use and impact on end users
- Collaborate with multiple, geographically diverse agile development teams to execute the roadmap and strategic vision
Required Qualifications of the Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree in business, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of prior product management/ product owner experience
- Demonstrated experience in product lifecycle management
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and other software industry standards and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and deliver results to a non-technical audience
- Ability to think strategically with supporting analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class IT team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.