|Job Title||Technical Analyst II|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Technical Analyst II to join the team. As our Technical Analyst II, you will be responsible for analyzing all business requirements and recommending appropriate applications and technologies. Additionally, the Technical Analyst II will support interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, recurring and non-recurring problems.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst II:
- Analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and technology.
- Gains exposure to some of the complex projects/tasks within the job function.
- Expertise with the configuration and usage of business applications.
- Expertise with business application utilities such as mapping tools and communication profiles.
- Hands on experience with the data content and the structures of backend database platforms.
- Design all data flow charts and diagrams for processes and provide effective solutions to all issues.
- Administer all IT systems and recommend efficient modifications to systems to improve efficiency and reduce cost of all operations.
- Determine appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and assist in all equipment configurations.
- Train all new employees on all IT procedures and processes and assist compliance to all standard and technical metrics and provide expert knowledge to resolve all IT issues.
- Design and implement an effective technical architecture, assist to incorporate all new technologies into IT systems and monitor all production environments.
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners and analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions for all business and IT associate issues.
- Evaluate all IT architecture and develop required presentations and white papers for all technical processes and provide required feedback of all processes.
- Coordinate with all software vendors to perform investigations on all application issues and provide effective resolutions.
- Assist all team members to evaluate technical processes and provide an effective interface with all vendor partners.
- Coordinate with infrastructure and operations departments and maintain compliance to all regulations and collaborate with IT architecture team to perform risk assessment on projects.
- Assist all business partners to analyze changes in requirements and provide enhancements to all applications and provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process.
Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
Required Qualifications of the Technical Analyst II:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience with one or more systems to Lineage business processes.
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class IT team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.