|Job Title||Systems Administrator III|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our IT team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Systems Administrator III to join the team. As our Systems Administrator III, you will participate in the design, implementation, and support of Lineage Logistics computing environments. Primary activities include project management, solution design and implementation, general production support, and system optimization and monitoring. This senior position requires a knowledge of technology that is both broad and deep. will provide subject matter expertise on Windows systems administration, enterprise mail flow, identity and access management, system provisioning, patching, cybersecurity, virtualization, and monitoring; and will have a solid understanding of networking concepts and principals and be able to write technical documentation.
As a company, Lineage builds state-of-the-art systems to make our employees productive, to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, to assist in our growth, and to create an operating platform that enables Lineage to achieve its vision of transforming the food supply chain. This is one of the most critical roles in that journey, and it will require someone who has a true passion for technology.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator III:
- Ensure overall alignment including communication both inside and outside the team, dependency identification and resolution, setting proper priority and order for work, and milestone establishment and tracking
- Design, implement, and maintain Lineage Logistics computing environments
- Lead Infrastructure-related projects from idea generation through implementation including needs analysis, cost/benefit, selection, implementation, knowledge transfer and support
- Provide subject matter expertise on Windows systems administration, enterprise mail flow, identity and access management, system provisioning, patching, cybersecurity, and monitoring
- Pursue innovation and continuous improvement that enhances security, efficiency, scalability, availability, durability, and maintainability
- Assist in the identification and resolution of critical system issues and security events
- Collaborate with others to solve complex problems and resolve technological disagreement with informed, rational, practical solutions
- Mentor and provide guidance to other technical resources
Required Qualifications of the Systems Administrator III:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems, IT management, or business administration and/or 10+ years equivalent work experience
- 10+ years’ experience with Windows Server operating systems, and at least 5 years’ experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Office 356, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services
- Experience managing Azure AD Hybrid Microsoft Active Directory Forests
- Experience working with federated identity management providers such as Okta, Ping, or Azure AD SSO
- Extensive experience supporting enterprise mail flow using Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Proofpoint, and Exclaimer
- Experience managing hypervisor workloads on VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience deploying and managing antimalware platform like Webroot, Trend Micro, or Windows Defender ATP
- Experience managing cloud storage platforms like Box and OneDrive
- Experience with systems monitoring tools like CloudWatch or Solarwinds Orion
- Experience with system deployment and provisioning tools such as Microsoft SCCM and Intune
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts to business leaders
Preferred Qualifications of the Systems Administrator III:
- Experience with vulnerability assessment and remediation, cybersecurity incident management, and operating system hardening
About the Team
At Lineage, the aim is not to build the largest IT group; instead we are creating a small, highly-skilled team that focuses on having right mix of talents, skills, and the capacity to learn in areas that define our core differentiation. We then leverage cloud services, best-of-breed technologies, and external teams to augment our capabilities with sufficient capacity. This means that in addition to being a great project manager, an ideal candidate will need to be able to review and collaborate with others - both internal and external - to ensure that we are collectively able to deliver.
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class IT team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.