|Job Title||Customer Care Representative|
Customer Service Representative
Othello – Washington
Full or Part time: Full Time Type: HOURLY NON-EXEMPT
Reports to: Office Manager
Shift: 10:00 PM- 6:30 AM M-F
This position reports to the Office Manager. The accountabilities of this position require frequent interaction with various employees in the Company, as well as representatives of customers. This position is responsible for performing office tasks associated with warehouse operations. The Office Clerk is responsible for production and communication of information that is used for decision making. This position produces and maintains records of warehouse transactions and provides communication for effective customer service. This position requires a varied work schedule and the ability to work overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform assigned tasks in accordance with the Office Procedures Manual and ensure that performance is in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, drivers and co-workers regarding schedules, loads and related information. Provide customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in research and recall activities.
- Comply with Safety Programs to ensure protection of employees and property.
- Ensure that the interface with co-workers is being conducted in a manner that is conducive with operational goals.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and ensure personal appearance meets the standards necessary to perform the job functions while representing the company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Time management skills
- Computer proficiency
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
Education: High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
Physical Requirements: Ability to operate computer/office equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources, Melissa Gonzales Lineage Columbia Othello 185 E. Lee Rd or at firstname.lastname@example.org before the close date listed above. Doing so does not guarantee further consideration. Interviews may start before posting period closes.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.