|Job Title||Accounts Receivable Clerk|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join the team. As our Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will play a key role in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services provided to customers. Additionally, you will provide support to the financial team and field administrative team to ensure efficient, timely and accurate cash application.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable
- Draft correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, and identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files and contacting the customer to request payment
- Create reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff
- Assist Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each month
- Copy, file, and retrieve materials for accounts receivable as needed
- Relay changes of information to appropriate employees
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- 1+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience working with various Accounting software programs such as Workday and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
- Extremely high organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize and work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.