|Job Title||Accounts Payable Clerk*|
|Location||Omaha, NE - Midwest Regional Office*||*Position is based out of Omaha, NE - Midwest Regional Office|
Accounts Payable Clerk
Responsible for processing invoices, responding to inquiries, and creating new suppliers. Must have the ability to multi-task and work as part of a team committed to getting the job done accurately and on time. Key role in a very fast paced and busy office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Knowledge of Accounts Payables practices, general office procedures, & accounting policies.
- Process supplier invoices and warehouse claims in a timely manner for multiple locations.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Ability to respond to inquiries and requests from managers and suppliers.
- Ability to research and resolve invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within the required time frames.
- Experience with purchasing software is a plus.
- Exposure to multiple companies and locations across many states.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must be organized and have the ability to work positively on a team. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree in Accounting or two to four years related experience and/or training.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to analyze processes for improvements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.