|Job Title||Senior Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success.
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis to join the team in Novi, MI. As our Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis, you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, and review of the internal and external financial reporting of actuals. This role will act as a key control in ensuring in the accuracy and completeness of the company’s financial statements. Additionally, you will facilitate and lead a team and build strong working relationships with leaders at all levels.
As a stand out candidate, you’ll have in-depth training in accounting or finance combined with strong technical skills, as this role requires a high degree of logical thinking, research, communication and multi-tasking. You must be comfortable using technical skills to extract data, prepare financial statements, and analyze/explain period over period variances.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- You will prepare and develop company’s external consolidated financial statements
- You will manage data and assess variances to ensure accuracy, identify opportunities, and advise management on potential risk
- You’ll create and build out internal financial statement reporting packages to be used as the company’s key control associated with the reporting of actuals
- You’ll lead monthly actuals reporting processes including variance analysis and explanations
- You’ll report and analyze financial results via data analysis, including key trends and variance analysis
- You will work and assist with the various Accounting functions to drive process improvements, implement accounting policies, and ensure in complete and accurate financials
- You’ll review and analyze the company’s inter/intra company balances and transactions
- You will increase productivity by developing automated reporting tools
- You’ll work closely with Accounting and Field Finance teams on month end related activities
- You’ll support merger and acquisition analysis and integration as necessary
- You will lead team members while providing coaching and direction to ensure in the successful growth of direct reports
- You’ll develop strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with operating leaders at all levels
Required qualifications of the Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA license
- 3+ years of progressive industry experience, including management experience
- Strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including preparing financial statements, providing variance analysis, and performing ad hoc analysis
- Strong financial analysis experience while creating financial statement reporting packages
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
Preferred qualifications of the Sr. Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior experience in warehousing and/or logistics/transportation industry a plus
- Familiarity with Workday and Adaptive Insights experience
About the Team:
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.