||Shipping & Receiving Operator "Adminstrative"*
||*Position is based out of Seattle,WA |
Lineage Logistics is hiring Shipping/Receiving Clerk. Get paid to work out! We offer a competitive base pay plus shift differential along with merit increases after 6 months. This is a full-time role, providing employees with some of the best benefits in the industry.
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will be responsible for Compiles and maintains records of inbound and outbound product shipments and office activities of company by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Completes receipts including pallet for loads.
- Signs drivers in and notifies warehouse for dock assignment.
- Coordinates with warehouse and transportation to ensure timely and accurate preparation of shipping and receiving documents.
- Prints pallet tags.
- Receives, counts, and logs cash received by carriers.
- Enters information in computer for shipping and receiving.
- Verifies product and count to ensure accuracy of data entered in computer.
- Maintains WMS Scheduler, hard copy schedules, and wipe boards on traffic activity.
- Notifies applicable management personnel of pending no shows and/or unscheduled arrivals.
- Completes and verifies paperwork with drivers and releases drivers.
- Arranges outbound pick up appointments for MTS carriers and customer pick ups by customer's trucks/carriers.
- Calls carriers for late and/or no show trucks for ETA's of drivers and reschedule appointments as necessary.
- Provides yard check information daily to customers.
- Generates and compares information to verify accuracy of product to be shipped with request.
- Operates office machines such as adding, calculating, fax, copy machines, and PC.
- Greets and assists visitors/drivers.
Required Qualifications of the Shipping/Receiving Clerk:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a warehouse environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications of the Shipping/Receiving Clerk:
- High School Diploma or GED
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. We values respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.Click here to review the complete job description