|Job Title||Senior Technical Accountant - International Accounting|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Technical Accountant, International Accounting to join the team. As our Senior Technical Accountant, International Accounting, you will perform various international monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes preparing and reviewing trial balances, journal entries, accruals, account and bank reconciliations, and financial statement analysis in compliance with GAAP.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Accountant, International Accounting:
- Ensure in accurate and complete trial balance submissions from international entities not currently integrated within global general ledger system
- Lead and collaborate with international organizations regarding trial balance and dimensional mappings from source legacy systems into global general ledger
- Analyze and problem solve all facets of accounting from revenue & expense recognition to accurate balance sheet reporting
- Complete monthly account reconciliations and workpapers ensuring accounts balance to supporting documentation and General Ledger
- Analyze interdepartmental processes to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls, while also providing support on special requests when required
- Assist in preparing audit paperwork and interface with external auditors
- Execute accounting work in designated time frames for monthly reconciliations and duties, quarterly and annual projects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with all departments within the organization to meet company goals
Required Qualifications of the Senior Technical Accountant, International Accounting:
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 5+ years of accounting experience in the following areas:
- General ledger accounting experience with multiple companies and locations
- Cash and banking processes with understanding of restricted cash, debt reporting, and bank statement reconciliations
- Capital project processes and understanding of assets/depreciation
- Multi-currency and intercompany reconciliation comprehension
- Revenue recognition including accruals and deferred revenue
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Strong familiarity with financial statement preparation and analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail (including strong competency with Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exceptional time management skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Technical Accountant, International Accounting:
- Accounting experience in the following areas:
- Leases - Accounting & reporting
- REIT – Accounting, allocations & reporting
- Recording of Acquisitions & PPA items including loading of historical data
- GL account mapping for newly acquired companies
- Experience working with Workday financial system
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.