|Job Title||Lead Trainer*|
|Location||Allentown,PA*||*Position is based out of Allentown,PA|
Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Lead Trainer to join the team. The Lead Trainer will manage the corporate onboarding process for the site(s) and provide support in all areas of training. Additional responsibilities include reviewing retention trends, turnover data and overall program success.
Responsibilities of the Lead Trainer
- Administer, deliver and manage the corporate onboarding process for the site including I-9
- Lead and facilitate classroom training, site tours and coordination of skills training
- Coordinate delivery of onboarding curriculum and identify additional trainers to facilitate the onboarding program
- Maintain and administer detailed database records
- Provide leadership and support to floor trainers
- Work with HR site leadership on employee engagement initiatives
- Retrain and/or cross train current employees on systems, equipment, functions, safety and procedures -
- Serve as the warehouse lead on development of job instruction training to ensure consistency, efficiency and safety
- Strong communication skills to proactively influence and coordinate activities of others.
- Drive best practices to increase the effectiveness of the training program
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
Required Qualifications of the Lead Trainer
- Completed high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in a related position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong presentation delivery and communication skills
- Experience with facilitating meetings and delivering training corporate material
- Ability to interact and influence relationships with all levels of an organization
Preferred Qualifications of the Lead Trainer
- Associates Degree preferred
- Warehouse experience or Distribution centers experience
- PHR or other HR Certification preferred.
- Functional in a second language other than English
- Fast paced office setting connected to a cold-storage warehouse environment
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Must be comfortable and confident with basic computer and phone skills
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.