|Job Title||Senior Technical Accountant|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Finance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Technical Accountant to join the team. As our Senior Technical Accountant, you will collaborate with multiple business areas across the organization including Treasury, Tax, Corporate Accounting and External Reporting with high visibility to Senior Leadership across the company. Specific duties include accounting for strategic alliances, business combinations, complex revenue transactions, lease transactions and purchase accounting for acquisitions, among other highly impactful work.
Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Accountant:
- Participate in month-end close, prepare monthly journal entries, and analyze and reconcile certain asset and liability accounts
- Act as a technical accounting resource for the company by researching, resolving and documenting accounting issues that arise during the year
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure the timely and accurate accounting for complex transactions and improvement to close processes
- Maintain, update, and evaluate accounting policies & procedures in line with U.S. GAAP
- Maintain and enhance the internal controls over accounting processes and systems
- Provide a wide range of support for financial statement audits and tax filings
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
Required Qualifications of the Senior Technical Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA License
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting and/or external financial reporting for a public company
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and develop others
- Capable of leading large complex projects
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Technical Accountant:
- Master’s degree
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.