|Job Title||Floor Trainer*|
|Location||Albany,GA*||*Position is based out of Albany,GA|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally. Lineage Logistics is currently seeking a Floor Trainer to join the team in LOCATION. As the Floor Trainer, you will train all new employees on systems, equipment, functions, safety, and procedures. Additionally, you will work closely with the lead trainer and onboarding process owner to complete standard onboarding training requirements.
Responsibilities of the Floor Trainer:
- Cross train new and current employees on various job functions and procedures
- Re-train current employees on systems, equipment, functions, safety, procedures
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures and safe work practices
- Investigate and resolve routine problems, and assist associates in solving problems
- Keep supervisor informed of the development of team members and problems incurred
- Certify team members on MHE
- Communicate with new and current employees on processes, development and productivity
- Focus on coaching team members
- Exemplify and embraces Lineage core values
Required Qualifications of the Floor Trainer:
- Strong material handling equipment (MHE) experience
- Versatility in stand-up equipment experience, ideally on a forklift, high reach, docker
- Pallet loading experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications of the Floor Trainer:
- Experience with Raymond and Crown stand-up MHE
- Equipment certifications
- Proficiency with computers
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.