|Job Title||Leave Administrator*|
|Location||Novi,MI*||*Position is based out of Novi,MI|
Please note: our interview process is designed to comply with CDC recommendations. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our HR team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a Leave Administrator to join the team. As our Leave Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the administration of company Leaves of Absence such as Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Leave, Extended Employee Medical Leave, Military Leave (Active Duty), all state mandated leaves and Personal Leave.
Responsibilities of the Leave Administrator:
- Advise employees and managers on the organization’s leave programs, including maternity, paternity, medical, disability, military, personal/unpaid on both the federal and state level
- Analyze leave claims or requests, determine employee eligibility, and assist manager in the development of alternate work arrangements or coordination of pay from paid time off or other disability benefit programs (company and state specific)
- Assist local HR with information related to RTW and separation
- Prepare all leave related communication including but not limited to federal and state required letters and materials; health certifications and all follow up documentation and records
- Record leaves, and adjust time or pay in the HRIS/payroll systems as needed
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
- Partner with HR and Legal Leadership to escalate problem resolution
- Promote open two-way communication with employee throughout the entire leave process
- Ensure regulatory compliance for each leave
- Document leave process to ensure consistent, accurate, timely procession and service
- Review and maintain legally compliant employee communication materials
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements
- Proactively identify risks and provide proper escalation for high level resolution
- Establish good working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure excellent communication and effective case management
- Maintain standardized reports and documentation for employees
Required Qualifications of the Leave Administrator:
- Proven experience with benefit laws and regulation including FMLA, HIPAA, ADA and ADAAA Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
Preferred Qualifications of the Leave Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field
- 2+ years of HR or Leave Management related experience
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class HR team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network. Note that this will not apply for a job. To apply, you must click below to begin.